In accordance with Art. 13 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (EU OJ L 119/1 of 4 May 2016), hereinafter GDPR, the Warsaw University of Technology would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your data is the Warsaw University of Technology with its office at pl. Politechniki 1, 00-661 Warsaw.
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Administrator will process your personal data to the extent of the personal data contained in the application form (http://abejournal.online/index.php/abej/user/register).
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator in order to register and maintain an account on the abejournal.online journal website, necessary for the submission of scientific articles through this website, their review and possible publication.- The basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- The Warsaw University of Technology does not intend to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, demand deletion, limit data processing, transfer your data, object against data processing, and the right to withdraw your consent (if it has been granted) at any time, without stating the cause, which will not affect the lawfulness of the data processing performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will not be provided to other entities (controllers), except for entities authorised under the provisions of law.
- Your personal data can be accessed by entities (processors) whom the Warsaw University of Technology commissioned actions that involve personal data processing.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, failure to do so prevents you from using the abejournal.online website in full, especially with regard to submitting the article to the journal, reviewing it and possible publication.however, failure to do so will result in your inability to create an account in the OJS (as stated in point 4 of the information clause in question).
- Your personal data will be processed until your consent to the processing of your personal data is revoked and for the period necessary to secure possible claims, but no longer than 2 years.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes GDPR.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated processing, also profiling.
By using the website abejournals.online you agree that we may store cookies in your browser.
If you don't consent to this, but still wish to use the website, you may deactivate cookies from abejournals.online in your browser settings.
You will still be able to access all the published articles with cookies disabled, but you won't be able to perform tasks that requires you to log in to the Open Journals System
Most web browsers such as Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari og Internet Explorer, are set to automatically accept cookies. But you may choose to change these settings in your browser.
If your browser has disabled cookies, some websites might not function optimally.
What kind of cookies does abejournals.online use
- Open Journal Systems
The journals hosted by journals.hioa.no run on the Open Journal Systems platform as known as OJS. The OJS platform sets a cookie called OJSSID. It contains a machine-generated session-id for the OJS-platform that will keep track of your browsing sessionand log-in to the OJS-webpage. This cookie is normally deleted at the end of the browsing session.
If you check "remember me" when you log in, you may quit your browser and open it at a later time, and you will still be logged in. In that case this cookie will expire after 30 days since your last visit or until you log out and close your browser.
This cookie is necessary in order to log in to the OJS platform.
You will still be able to access all articles on the OJS platform with cookies disabled, but you will not be able to perform any tasks that requires the user to be logged in.
- Google Analytics
We are using the 3rd party Google Analytics in order to analyze the traffic on our website. Google Analytics stores some cookies on your computer:
Read more about the cookies used by Google Analytics
You may opt out from being tracked by Google Analytics, read more about this at Google's webpage about this topic: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
The journals hosted at journals.hioa.no may use the 3rd party plugin AddThis to enable the readers of the journal to share articles on social media such as twitter, facebook, google, yahoo etc. The AddThis plugin stores several cookies on your computer:
You will find sharing buttons for sharing the article on different social media below the article.
In addition, AddThis' marketing partners may set other cookies not documented here.
Wish to opt out? Read http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out